The City of La Cañada Flintridge has released information about the free pick-up local trash haulers will be doing for the next two weeks, for residents who have post-windstorm debris to dispose of. It's emphasized that debris must not be bagged - either placed in the trash haulers' procided containers or in bundles. The full details are as follows:
The City of La Cañada Flintridge has contracted with all three authorized residential haulers to pick up debris from the wind storm of November 30, 2011:
1. Who? Your residential collector.
2. What? Tree branches, limbs, sticks, leaves and other yard waste.
3. Where? Next to your refuse, recyclables and green waste carts.
4. When? For the next 2 weeks, on your regularly scheduled pickup day.
5. How? In containers provided by residents or in bundles (not bags) up to 6 feet long and 70 pounds in weight. (Bags cannot be composted and result in disposal of contaminated green waste.)