• Wheelchair-accessible voting booths at all Los Angeles County polling places.
• Large-type voting instructions and magnifying devices at polling places.
• Large ball voting stylus for voters with grasping difficulties.
• Curbside voting. Voters who cannot get inside the polling place because of architectural barriers or other limitations may request to vote "curbside" (outside of the poll location). A poll worker will bring a ballot and punching device outside and assist the voters in casting a ballot.
• Telecommunications Device for the Deaf for the hearing impaired. The assistance number is (562) 462-2259.
• Recorded cassette tapes with state and county ballot measures at city and county libraries, the Braille Institute (323) 663-1111 and the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk's office in Norwalk (562) 466-1310.
• Poll worker assistance at precinct polling places.
If you have additional questions, you may call the County Registrar of Voters at (800) 815-2666.
More detailed information is also available at www.lavote.net.