All concerts start at 6 p.m. unless indicated otherwise. Children, blankets and picnic dinners are welcome. • May 31, 4 p.m.: Rock 'n' roll oldies featuring Captain Cardiac and the Coronaries.
• June 6 : Blues featuring L.A. Bluescasters.
• June 13 : Classic rock featuring Misplaced Priorities. The concert will be preceded by a classic car show. Attendees are encouraged to drive and park their vintage cars.
• June 20: Soca and reggae featuring Upstream.
• June 27: Big band featuring the Jack Lantz Big Band.
• July 4: Classic rock featuring Garratt Wilking and the Parrotheads.
• July 11: Elvis tribute featuring Steve Roth. The concert will be followed by a family movie in the park event with a showing of "How to Train Your Dragon."