Q. What are your sites commenting policies
A. We do reserve the right to remove any user or user's comments that are identified as inappropriate, for more on our commenting policy and the user assumption of risk click here.* If the photo or video depicts any children under the age of 13, you affirm that you have written permission from the child's parent or guardian to provide the photo or video.Do not provide User Content that:* contains copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without the express permission of the owner of that material.
* contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
* is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
* violates any right of glendalenewspress.com or any third party.
* discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
* violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
* interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use of glendalenewspress.com.
* advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
* uses or attempt to use another's Registration Account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service.
* uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, material or code.